- Product code: SD374091
- Fit: 13
- Style: Città
- Gender: Male
BOTERO 13 is a piece of footwear designed for daily out-of-home treatment of the rheumatic foot affected by joint pain and displaying major deformities. It also serves for grade 1-2 prevention of diabetic foot (even in the case of neuropathies).
The semi-rigid Podartis Timing Rocker Sole biomechanical outsole contributes to a steady gait and alleviates stress around the ankles and knees.
Seamless at friction points, the stretchable upper adapts to the foot, accommodating any deformities (such as hallux valgus or hammer toes) and preventing painful dangerous rubbing.
The double-velcro fastening enables the upper to open fully for an easier entry.
This piece of footwear has been designed for the insertion of a ready-made or bespoke insole.
BOTERO 13 is part of the “PODARTIS PERFECT FITTING” system – a single model designed in different fits to better suit all the needs of patients.
Features and Technologies
- Stretchable breathable upper in calfskin, suede and Flexpell®.
- Semi-rigid Timing Rocker Sole biomechanical outsole in adjustable microporous EVA with a Vibram tread.
- Sweat-wicking Drypod lining.
- Double Velcro fastening.
- Extended stabilising back counter.
- Designed for the insertion of a ready-made or bespoke insole.
- “PODARTIS PERFECT FITTING” system.
- Diabetico - Grado 0
- Diabetico - Grado 1
- Diabetico - Grado 2
- Diabetico - Grado 3
- Reumatico - Grado 1
- Reumatico - Grado 2