- Product code: SA150
- Fits: 10, 10,5, 11, 11,5, 12, 12,5, 13, 13,5, 14, 14,5, 15, 15,5, 16, 16,5, 17
- Style: Casa
- Gender: Female, Male
DEAMBULO H is a high-top piece of footwear (it fastens above the ankle) which is particularly suitable for the elderly and was designed to be used at home; it is ideal for patients affected by unsteadiness, pain upon walking, delicate skin, vascular disorders or who are rehabilitating.
The flexible stumble-proof biomechanical outsole, the stabilising back counter and the wide footbed all contribute to a very steady gait.
The stretchable upper without seams at friction points adapts to the shape of the foot, softly accommodating any deformities (such as a hallux valgus or hammer toes) and avoiding dangerous painful rubbing. This piece of footwear is also recommended for patients with callosity or who suffer from disorders such as metatarsalgia, gout or bursitis.
The multi-velcro fastening means that the shoe can be adjusted and closed with one hand only, comfortably accommodating feet which are sore, swollen or bandaged, or deformed as a result of rheumatoid arthritis.
Deambulo X is also highly effective for patients affected by vascular disorders which may lead to changes in the size of the individual’s foot in the course of the day.
Features and Technologies
- Stretchable upper in Setaflex.
- Seamless upper: no seams at friction points.
- Flexible biomechanical outsole.
- Wide footbed.
- Extended stabilising back counter.
- Designed for the insertion of a ready-made or bespoke protective insole or a brace.
- Variable internal volume.
- Velcro fastening, opens fully at front and adjustable at back.
- Diabetico - Grado 0
- Diabetico - Grado 1
- Reumatico - Grado 0
- Reumatico - Grado 1
- Reumatico - Grado 2