Stabil City short
STABIL CITY socks are designed for ankle protection and recovery from minor ankle injuries.
The Tape Technology supports and stabilizes the ankle by reducing swelling and, most importantly, stimulates proprioception through compression.
Thanks to the support of the longitudinal arch, they are also suited for plantar fasciitis, ankle sprains, Achilles tendon inflammation, and ligament laxity.
The confirmation of the yarn around the metatarsal heads provides protection and support; the seamless weave gives greater comfort to the foot and the ventilation channels inside have been optimized for a higher transpiration capacity.
During intense physical activity, increasing lymphovascular drainage helps to eliminate lactic acid.
As they are thinner on the toes and have a uniform color, they are also perfectly matchable with everyday wear and city shoes.
Sizes are based on ankle circumference: S (18-20 cm) | M (20.5-23 cm) | L (23.5-26 cm).
Features and Technologies
- Tape Technology for ankle support.
- Hallux valgus protection.
- Proprioceptive stimulation through compression.
- 41% PA Polyamide (Microlon) - 36% PA Polyamide - 13% PP Polypropylene (Prolen) - 6% EA Lycra - 4% EA Spandex.
- Heel, arch support, toe and ankle reinforcements.
- Achilles tendon protection.
- Prevention of metatarsalgia and plantar fasciitis.
- Protection for hallux valgus.
- Ventilation channels increase breathability.
- Made entirely in Italy.
- Reumatico - Grado 0
- Reumatico - Grado 1