Professor Sandro Giannini, together with Prof. Leonardo Punzi, Dr. Camillo Buratto, Dr. Daniele Simonetti and Dr. Camilla Avagnina, will discuss the physiopathology of the rheumatic foot, its biomechanics and the best orthotic solution. To conclude, an analysis of clinical cases with interactive discussion.
- Prof. Sandro Giannini: Professor of Orthopaedics and Traumatology and of Physical Medicine at the University of Bologna since 1989 and director of Clinic I at the Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute and of the Gait Analysis Laboratory.
- Prof. Leonardo Punzi: Professor at the Department of Medicine, University of Padua. Specialist in rheumatology, he works at the Diaz Clinic.
- Dr. Daniele Simonetti: Podiatrist, posturologist and specialist in the treatment of the diabetic foot. Sports podiatrist at UC Sampdoria, AC Milan (youth sector), basketball Olimpia Milano.
- Dr. Camillo Buratto: CEO and head of research and development at Podartis. He has been studying the orthotic treatment of the diabetic foot for more than 30 years.
- Dr. Camilla Avagnina: Podiatrist and PhD student in Medicine and Translational Research. Specialised in minimally invasive foot surgery.