Max Pad A.F.A.
MAX PAD is a protective foot orthotic suitable for hallux valgus, metatarsalgia, diabetic foot in risk grade 0, and other… Read more
- Product code: PL128
- Style: Vita attiva
- Gender: Female, Unisex, Male
MAX PAD is a protective foot orthotic suitable for hallux valgus, metatarsalgia, diabetic foot in risk grade 0, and other deformities resulting from rheumatic problems.
The dermocompatible Drypod cover absorbs sweat.
The grey Poroair® insert cushions and protect by reducing the “piston” effect of the toes, which causes crushing and pain in the metatarsals.
The highly visco-elastic Vipod base facilitates propulsion.
The elastic physiological shell with wedges stabilizes the hindfoot, supports the plantar vault, and facilitates the development of the podalic helix.
Ideal for use with Activity shoes, wide-leg shoes, or safety shoes.
Clinically and biomechanically tested.
Features and Technologies
- High-tech materials.
- Skin-friendly sweat-wicking Drypod® cover.
- Rearfoot pad in podiane+ for shock absorption.
- Interlayer in cushioning protective poroair.
- Cushioning Vipod® to protect the sole of the foot with a propulsive effect for an improved sports performance.
- Natural springy shell with raises that stabilise the rearfoot and provide the plantar vault with support.
- Use for sports and inside Activity® shoes.
- Diabetico - Grado 0
- Reumatico - Grado 0
- Reumatico - Grado 1
Find your nearest retailer